3. I got the most pageviews yesterday I have ever had on ze blog 🙂
4.this maxi dress from anthro is on my SERIOUS wishlist.
the detail at the top is unreal when you do the zoom.
5. Rachel Bilson & Hayden Christensen are back together.
Is she not the cutest little thing alive?
Don’t mess this up Hayden…
6. Lauren Conrad’s new project The Beauty Department. It has great beauty tips, video tutorials for hair and make up, and pretty images daily.
LC can do no wrong in my eyes.
7. Glee is covering that “Barbra Streisand” song tonight that I can’t get out of my head and I am a little too excited about it.
8. Jay Cuter & Kristin Cavallari are on vacation in Cabo (do people from The Hills ever go anywhere else for vacation?) and are reportedly engaged.
That is not a very good picture of her, I think she is much prettier than that but oh well. Anyways, they have only been dating since last fall and she is 24 so it seems awfully quick, but any celeb wedding is a-OK in my book so go for it kids.
9. I got breakfast in bed this morning and it was the best birthday morning I have ever had.
flowers, my fav cereal, juice & milk.
I opened my eyes, and before I could even take out my mouth gaurd that I pretend I don’t wear… I started crying. I really need to LOCK IT UP.
I haven’t been this excited to wake up early on a Friday morning in a long time.
Have a Happy Tuesday 🙂